This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, how we use it and how we keep it secure.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for web enquiries will be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your enquiry/order this will include post-sale follow up emails.
- If you choose to opt in to receiving Promotional emails, whereby we will send you occasional company news, updates, related product and service information.
What type of information is collected?
We collect name, company name, phone number, email address, in addition to this we collect information to help us respond to your enquiry in a more informed manner. From our website we will also collect IP-address and actions taken on the site.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We store personal data for as long as we find it necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the personal data was collected, while also considering our need to answer future queries.
This means that we may retain your personal data for a reasonable period of time after your last interaction with us. When the personal data that we have collected is no longer required, we will delete it in a secure manner. We may process data for statistical purposes, but in such cases, data will be anonymous.
Your rights to your personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data that Love Expo holds about you.
- The right to request that Love Expo corrects your personal data if inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to request that your personal data is deleted when it is no longer necessary for Love Expo to retain such data.
- The right to withdraw your consent to personal data processing at any time. For example, your consent to receive e-marketing communications. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from receiving future emails. We include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Do we share our data with anyone?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
If required by law we will disclose your personal information or if we, as a company, reasonably believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our company’s rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process. However, we will do what we can to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products, services and links to third party sites for reference purposes. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. By using our website you are agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.