With a dedicated and experienced team of individuals, combined with continual investment in the latest technology and stand building solutions, Love Expo has developed a reputation for providing its clients with first class exhibition and display products and services.
Innovation, quality and professionalism
Graphic Production Manager
Exhibition Stand Design and Project Manager
Marketing & Customer Liaison
- You can be confident in our ability to deliver your project with our SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
- You can be confident that your stand will be delivered ON-TIME without complications due to the RELIABILITY of our team. We take care of everything so you don’t have to.
- You can get more than just a great looking stand. With our expert KNOWLEDGE and advice we can work with you and the team to create strategies and tactics to ensure your exhibition is a huge success
- We believe in SIMPLICITY and ensuring the complex becomes easy to understand. You will always understand the proposal so there are never any ‘hidden extras’. The price you are quoted is the price you will pay!
- You will receive a PERSONAL approach through your own point of contact during your project so you can always be sure of prompt and accurate updates
- We will work with you as your PARTNERS and be there for you each step of the way
- You will have access to not only the latest INNOVATIONS but also years of expert knowledge to ensure your project is a success
5Your journey to the perfect exhibition
- Contact Us: Get in contact with us so we can offer invaluable advice on how you could maximise your return on investment from exhibiting.
- Initial Discussion: We will understand your event objectives and aspirations to determine the form and function of the stand required.
- Initial Design Concepts: Following the indepth stand design brief consultation, we will draft an initial concept for discussion.
- Design Review: We will chat through the stand design visuals and also point out the key opportunities for you to improve your ROI.
- Final Design: Once happy, we will create the final design and 3D visuals for your exhibition stand.
- Build & Approval: You will have the opportunity to come and see your stand pre-built in our showroom to ensure you are happy with every detail.
- Training: We will work with you to train your staff to ensure you get the most from the exhibition.
- Build: We will deliver the stand to your event and our skilled assembly team wiill build the stand and deal with all the onsite requirements.
- Day review (mystery shopper): Where required we can stay around for the opening of the exhibition to assess the effectiveness of the stand, the staff and how the space is being used in order to determine what could be improved for your next event.
- Post Show Evaluation: After the event we will spend time evaluating what went well and what can be improved for next time.
“The experience of working with Love Expo was very smooth – the team were always helpful, professional and delivered above expectations!
I have recommended Love Expo to other clients and will continue to do so.
We had many compliments about our stand – it really was a delight to work with the team.”
Hayley Carpenter, Managing Director, Futurium.
“Workbooks looked at a few different suppliers to design and build our stand. We selected Love Expo due to their professional stand design, support and advice relating to the many aspects that go hand in hand with events.
The stand looked fantastic and many people commented about its design. We look forward to working with them again.”
Cheryl Nichols, Senior Marketing Executive, Workbooks.
Any Stock Buyer:
“Just wanted to thank you and your team for a great show!!! You were spot on and the attention to detail on the stand was second to none.
I found the team at Love Expo went the extra mile and without any fuss – everything was drama free…you can really trust them to make the event a real show-stopper. Their service was perfect to a tee – last minute requests did not phase them and even our last minute request to change the arrangements of the breakdown on the final day was dealt with without any drama or a thousand emails – really easy guys to work with.
The stand was stunning – much better than expected and a real sense of WOW!!”
Nasa Khan, Head of Purchasing, Any Stock Buyer.
LG Energy Group:
“This is the second year we have used Love Expo to design and build our exhibition stand and yet again they did not disappoint. Using Love Expo’s modular hire system allowed us to reuse our stand from last year with a slight tweak and still have a sleek, custom looking stand but without the typical custom price tag.
As an energy company it was great to use a stand system that not only looks high-tech and innovative but also has the added benefit of the green credentials that möbius offers.”
Charlotte Kershaw, Office Manager, LG Energy.
6m x 4m stand for Maxim Industries – Subcon, Birmingham NEC.
“After a visit to their showroom, there was no doubt in my mind that Love Expo would be the best company to supply our stand and after receiving the stand designs it wasn’t hard to convince the Directors and they were on board straight away.
The stand certainly had the impact we desired, turning heads and gathering attention simply because of the way the stand looked! I would have no hesitations in recommending Love Expo to anyone exhibiting in any type of show.”
Claire Sheils, Marketing Exec, Maxim Industries.
“The stand looked amazing and was a class above all the other stands at the show so we’re all really happy – thanks for all your efforts and great service.”
Stefan Bonczoszek, Strategy & Business Development Manager, WeClick Media.
One Box – Ferring:
“A brilliant service from the guys at Love Expo.
They took on all the challenges of the brief and managed to produce an outstanding stand that proved very successful for my client.”
David Langdon, Managing Director, One Box – Ferring.
5m x 7m Accelerus at Autmechanika NEC 2016.
“It was a great show thanks to your wonderful design and build services. The feedback from the client and the visitors was very positive. We will want to use the stand again at the same show next year!”
Nick Band, Berlin Consultancy, Accelerus.
4m x 3m stand for Career Builder, CIPD exhibition, Manchester Central.
“The stand design presented by Love Expo was turned around quickly and not only looked aesthetically fantastic but was really well thought through. The functionality behind our stand design gave us the ability to provide a great visitor journey, which allowed us to professionally present our software to visitors to our stand, which was our main objective for the show.
The exhibition build and dismantle ran seamlessly, allowing our team to just turn up on show day to a fantastic looking stand, focus on our strategy for the exhibition and then leave at the end of the day safe in the knowledge that everything was taken care of.
Without sounding cliche we would recommend Love Expo to any company looking to exhibit!”
Don Wong, Senior Director of Marketing EMEA, Career Builder.
6m x 4m at CIPD for Natural HR.
“A fantastic stand from a great team – can’t recommend Love Expo highly enough! Thanks from everyone at Natural HR and look forward to working together again next year”
Jason Dowzell, CEO, Natural HR
9m x 6m island stand for Tech Data at Cloud Expo Europe, ExCel London.
“Love Expo’s service was outstanding. From planning to execution they took the lead all the way through offering an excellent service and looking after every single detail at every stage, before and after the show. Everyone in our Company were very impressed with the end results and with no doubt we will work with Love Expo again.”
Angelica New, Senior Marketing Exec, Tech Data Global Computing Components.
5m x 3m SubCon – NEC.
“We were absolutely thrilled with the stand. We received so many compliments throughout the show and the service we received from both David and Mike and the rest of the Love Expo team was excellent.”
Susan Smith, Marketing Manager, Velden Engineering (UK) Ltd
“The Renovotec brand is key to our business, so we needed a stand that would effectively promote it for us at exhibitions and reflect our professionalism. The ExpoForm800 was ideal, providing a sleek, quality seamless graphic wall as a backdrop, with integrated functionality to keep the finished stand looking clean, uncluttered and practical.
We received professional in-depth guidance, advice and service from Love Expo and look forward to working with them on future projects.”
Richard Gilliard, Managing Director, Renovotec.
“The stand is easy to assemble, portable and versatile. Our customers and even competitors have commented upon how striking our new stand looks and it has certainly given us the edge we wanted our trade shows.”
Francis Ashcroft, NorthernCare.
“We unpacked our ExpoForm800 stand this week and were blown away by the quality of its design and construction. It’s easy to assemble, light and efficient to transport and looks amazing. What’s more the team at LoveExpo could not have been more helpful.
We’ve had a number of different exhibition display systems over the years but this stands out – our only regret is that we didn’t find them before!”
Tim James, Co-Founder, SchoolBlazer.
Forepoint – BAE Marine Systems:
“Love Expo were an integral part of our production process in delivering a multi-functioning and flexible exhibition system for one of our valued clients, BAE Systems Submarines. Our challenge was to provide BAE Systems with a solution that was fit-for-purpose, cost-effective and produced within a 3-week window. The deadline was met, we loved the final product and more importantly, the client was very happy indeed, another great job produced by Love Expo for Forepoint.”
Steve Gill, Director, Forepoint.